Its finally here! The ultimate Welsh history travel guide to help you plan your historical adventures!
Many people love to holiday in beautiful Wales, and many more are set to visit as the trend for staycations and holidaying closer to home increases.
Wales is a country known for its history, with more castles per square mile than any other country in the world. Perhaps you have been drawn to holiday in our country because of its amazing heritage? Perhaps you want to learn more about what other great historical places you can visit, and how best to arrange your trip? Perhaps you just want to visit as many historical sites as you can possible manage?!
What’s in the Welsh History Travel Guide from Hisdoryan?
- 30+ pages packed full of the best historical sites and attractions to visit in Wales
- Sites are broken down by both historical era and geography – perfect if you are staying in one region, or are interested in a particular area of history
- Full of tips and tricks from the author – a Welsh history graduate who has spent a lot of time travelling the length and breadth of Wales!
- In eBook format – complete with hyperlinks that will take you straight to the latest visiting information for all the sites mentioned (because we know by now Covid has a habit of messing up things like opening times)
- Also with location information and map links for every site featured
- Complete with beautiful hand drawn illustrations from a local Welsh artist
Like the sound of the Welsh History travel guide? Then head on over to Etsy and snap up your copy now!