Its finally here guys! The new WELSH HISTORY TRAVEL GUIDE I have been teasing for the last few months! And I hope you like it.
Long time followers of the Hisdoryan blog will know I LOVE my historical travels and adventures. I am always sharing historical travel ideas over on the Dory’s Tours section of my blog! But now I’ve decided to take it one step further and release my own Welsh History Travel Guide, designed to help you get the most out of your visit to Wales.
Many people love to holiday in beautiful Wales, and many more are set to visit as the trend for staycations and holidaying closer to home increases.
Wales is a country known for its history, with more castles per square mile than any other country in the world. Perhaps you have been drawn to holiday in our country because of its amazing heritage? Perhaps you want to learn more about what other great historical places you can visit, and how best to arrange your trip? Perhaps you just want to visit as many historical sites as you can possible manage?!
What’s in the Welsh History Travel Guide from Hisdoryan?
- 30+ pages packed full of the best historical sites and attractions to visit in Wales
- Sites are broken down by both historical era and geography – perfect if you are staying in one region, or are interested in a particular area of history
- Full of tips and tricks from the author – a Welsh history graduate who has spent a lot of time travelling the length and breadth of Wales!
- In eBook format – complete with hyperlinks that will take you straight to the latest visiting information for all the sites mentioned (because we know by now Covid has a habit of messing up things like opening times)
- Also with location information and map links for every site featured
- Complete with beautiful hand drawn illustrations from a local Welsh graphic designer Alis Haf.
I’ve put all my passion and knowledge into this project, so I really hope you guys enjoy it. If it does inspire you to take some historical adventures, do let me know – why not tag me in your pics on Instagram?