Looking to work with a top history blogger and content creator? Or after a freelance writer and presenter?
Since starting history blogging as Hisdoryan way back in 2017, I’ve become an award-winning Top 20 UK history blogger, helping people live in the past with a blog full of the latest content related to period drama, history podcasts, historical books and historical travel and events.
* Guest speaker and workshop host for House 21 Blogging Community
* Writer as featured in House 21 and Inside History Magazines
* Podcast guest as featured on Hack History, History, Eh? and Queens Podcast
* TV Historian working with Coleman Television
Organisations I’ve Worked With
I’ve been lucky enough to work with a wide range of great companies to help promote their work, from national hotel chains such as Future Inns UK to prestigious literary prizes such as the Wolfson History Prize.
Check out my all important media kit to find out about all the companies I work with.
- Content Creation – Expertise lie in museums, culture, heritage, book, period drama and podcast promotion
- Guest Posts, Copywriting and Freelance Writing – Provide articles for social media, websites & magazines
- Product Placement, Brand Ambassadorship and Sponsored Posts – Collaborations with brands via Instagram, Twitter and Blog
- Podcast Appearances – Both in one-to-one interview and group discussion formats
- TV and Short Film Appearances – can also provide voiceover and narration services
Guest Posts and Writing
I’ve contributed several articles for history magazines, and would be happy to share examples of this work on request.
I’ve also been pleased to contribute to great history blogs such as;
- Herstory Club – Vulcana: The Victorian Wonder Women
- Mainly Museums – St Fagans National Museum of History
- An Historian About Town – Laura Ashley: The Forgotten Style Icon
- Queens Podcast Blog – Lady Rhondda: The Original Girl Boss
I am a versatile writer and am able to turn my hand to a wider variety of topics, creating SEO-optimised posts that drive traffic to your blog.
Check out examples of my work over on the House 21 blog;
- Lifestyle – Why I Don’t Want To Be A Independent Woman and The Problem with Body Positivity
- History – 6 History Podcasts for Non-History Lovers and All The Character’s In Netflix’s Bridgerton Ranked
- Fashion – An Online Tour of Dior: Designer of Dreams and How Princess Beatrice’s Wedding Dress Made History
I’ve been lucky enough to appear on several established and well-respected history podcasts talking about one of my favourite women from Welsh History, the indominatable Lady Rhondda.
Check out just some of my examples of my work here;
History Hack Podcast – Down The Pub: Badass Women From History
History, Eh? Podcast – Lady Rhondda with Claire Miles
If you’re interested in working with me, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further – I would love to hear from you!